Tuesday, January 26, 2010

DP: Dream Design Job

What a question!

For the first time in my life, I don't have a plan, or many reservations as far what I won't do. But there are a few things I'm interested in:

Editorial design: Working for a magazine in NY whose philosophy aligns with mine.
Exhibit design: Working at a fine arts museum like the Guggenheim.
Fashion: Designing patterns & prints for clothing.
Nonprofit: Working for an organization whose philosophy aligns with mine.

Any combination of the above would be ideal :).

I think more than anything, being able to support myself and create work that satisfies my artistic inclinations & vision (work that also betters society in some way) while living in New York, or some other large city, is my dream.

Help!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Replace 'NY' with London, and that sounds pretty much exactly like how I'm feeling right now!
Good luck with everything :)